If your fanon uses UFO, describe it here!
UFO is a special candy which makes 3 shoots in random locations, no matter if has blocker or not, and turns to active wrapped candies.
- The UFO can be activated by switching it with any adjacent candy, or via the effects of special candies. However, it cannot be switched with liquorice swirls or ingredients.
- The UFO's action is as follows:
- The UFO lifts off and hovers above the board.
- It shoots wrapped candies into three squares at random, even if these contain blockers.
- Then it flies off the board and the three wrapped candies are activated.
There are five types of UFOs:
- Pink UFO: Shot three wrapped candies at random squares of the board. It's introduced in Level 576.
- Purple UFO: Called mystery UFO, shot three random things (special candies or blockers) at random squares of the board, much like a mystery candy. It's introduced in Level 726.
- Red UFO: Shot three candy bombs at random squares of the board. It's introduced in Level 741.
- Blue UFO: Shot three jelly squares at random squares of the board. It's introduced in Level 831.
- Orange UFO: Shot three jelly fishes at random squares of the board. It's introduced in Level 834.
In CCSR, the UFO comes from four different colors. Unlike the original Candy Crush Saga, the UFO will not make special candies randomly. Instead, you can choose which square did you want it to be shot.
These are the following types of UFO:
- Pink UFO: Produces three wrapped candies then set off. It is introduced at Level 471
- Orange UFO: Produces three striped candies then set off. It is introduced at Level 516
- Green UFO: Produces three jelly fishes then set off. It is introduced at Level 576
- Blue UFO: Produces three color bombs then set off. It is introduced at Level 621
- Purple UFO: Produces three random special candies (Striped Candy, Wrapped Candy, Color Bomb, Jelly Fish, Coconut wheel, Lucky Candy, Extra Time Candy) then set off. It is introduced at TBA
Th UFOs in CCR, they have the exactly same properties as in original CCS.