If your fanon uses UFO, describe it here!
UFO is a special candy which makes 3 shoots in random locations, no matter if has blocker or not, and turns to active wrapped candies.
- The UFO can be activated by switching it with any adjacent candy, or via the effects of special candies. However, it cannot be switched with liquorice swirls or ingredients.
- The UFO's action is as follows:
- The UFO lifts off and hovers above the board.
- It shoots wrapped candies into three squares at random, even if these contain blockers.
- Then it flies off the board and the three wrapped candies are activated.
There are five types of UFOs:
- Pink UFO: Shot three wrapped candies at random squares of the board. It's introduced in Level 576.
- Purple UFO: Called mystery UFO, shot three random things (special candies or blockers) at random squares of the board, much like a mystery candy. It's introduced in Level 726.
- Red UFO: Shot three candy bombs at random squares of the board. It's introduced in Level 741.
- Blue UFO: Shot five jelly squares at random squares of the board. It's introduced in Level 831.
- Orange UFO: Shot three jelly fishes at random squares of the board. It's introduced in Level 834.
Currently, there are four types of UFOs planned.
|Image||UFO Color||Description||1st level|
|Pink||Shoots 3 wrapped candies in strategic locations.||211|
|Purple||Shoots 3 random things in 3 random locations. They can shoot useful special candies or harmful blockers.||481|
|Red||Shoots 3 lasers that will crack 3 random tiles. The cracks will disappear after 5 moves made.||606|
|Blue||Shoots 3 jelly squares in random locations. Jelly layers vary.||946|
In CCSR, the UFO comes in five different colors. Unlike the original Candy Crush Saga, the UFO will not make special candies randomly. Instead, you can choose which squares you want them to be shot on.
These are the following types of UFO:
- Pink UFO: Produces three wrapped candies then set off. It is introduced at Level 471
- Orange UFO: Produces three striped candies then set off. It is introduced at Level 516
- Green UFO: Produces three jelly fish then set off. It is introduced at Level 576
- Blue UFO: Produces three color bombs then set off. It is introduced at Level 621
- Purple UFO: Produces three random special candies (Striped Candy, Wrapped Candy, Color Bomb, Jelly Fish, Coconut wheel, Lucky Candy, Extra Time Candy) then set off. It is introduced at TBA
Th UFOs in CCR have the exactly same properties as in the original CCS.
Only pink UFOs appear in C437CCS and they work exactly like in the original CCS.
UFO appears for first time in the 64th episode, Umami Universe. The first level in which it is featured is Level 936. There will be a second type of UFO in the future: Saucer.