Mixed Mode Levels, a.k.a. Mixed levels or Hybrid levels) are one of the level types in some Fanons. They are the levels with two or more different objects taken from different level types like jelly-ingredients, ingredients-order, and jelly-order. The icon in CCR is like the three slices of pizza. The left is pink (order), the right is green (ingredients), and the bottom is blue (jelly.) For most fanons, the icon is the same as original CCS by having pink color on the left and blue on the right with white swirls at the center.
Hybrid levels are found as the fourth level type, at level 25. The first hybrid level is Level 25, which has the ingredients + order objectives, despite the first order level is Level 32. (Now level 25 has jelly+ingredients instead because candy order levels introduce later.) They are extremely rare at earlier levels, but much more common since level 772.
List of CCR Hybrid Level Types
|Level 25 (formerly Level 799)||Clear all the jellies and collect all the ingredients|
|Level 151 (formerly Level 25)||Collect all the ingredients and collect all orders|
|Level 772||Clear all the jellies and collect all orders|
|Level 843||Clear all the jellies, collect all the ingredients and collect all orders|
|Level 1089||Clear all the jellies and clear all required blockers|
|Level 1096||Collect all the ingredients and clear all required blockers|
|TBA||?||Turn all jellies green and ???|
Notable Hybrid Levels
- Level 25 - First hybrid level. First level with jelly + ingredients combo. However, it was previously ingredients + order combo.
- Level 151 - First level with ingredients + order combo.
- Level 522 - Tenth hybrid level.
- Level 772 - First level with jelly + order combo.
- Level 799 - First level with jelly + ingredients combo before redesigning of level 25.
- Level 813 - Twentieth hybrid level.
- Level 843 - First level with three types of goals.
- Level 864 - First extremely hard hybrid level.
- Level 869 - Thirtieth hybrid level.
- Level 929 - Fortieth hybrid level.
- Level 995 - Fiftieth hybrid level.
- Level 1089 - First hybrid level with blocker goal.
- Level 1106 - Sixtieth hybrid level.
- Level 1360 - 100th hybrid level
Candy Crush Sunny Saga
They're called Mixed levels in Candy Crush Sunny Saga. Its first appearance is at Level 66. They should be quite common in every episode.
Candy Crush Super Saga
You start with level 201 and they're uncommon. They have plenty combos:
- Jelly and Ingredients = 201
- Ingredients and Chocolate = 212
- Ingredients and Jam = 226
- Icing and Chocolate = 231
- Ice and Jelly = 246
- Cereal and Ingredients = 270
- Order, Chocolate and Icing = 240
- Jam, Chocolate and Icing = 299
- Jam, Ingredients and Icing = 320
- Cereal, Ingredients and Order = 321
- Order, Icing, Cereal and Soda = 401
They're called Plenty levels since there're a many objectives. Max is 2 and more types of mixed will come in latter episode
They are called mixed levels. The first appearance is at Level 788 CC811, with + combination.
- Level 788 CC811: 1st mixed level, and 1st with + combination.
- Level 845 CC811: 1st mixed level with 50 moves.
- Level 847 CC811: 1st mixed level with + combo.
- Level 871 CC811: 1st mixed level with + combo
- Level 910 CC811: 1st mixed level with + combo
- Level 956 CC811: 1st mixed level with + combo
- Level 1000 CC811: 1st mixed level with + combo
Candy Crush Sugar Saga
Until the 27th episode.
|Clear all the jelly and collect all the ingredients.||18||Level 318|
|Clear all the jelly and remove all the chocolate.||6||Level 338|
|Clear all the jelly and collect all orders.||6||Level 380|
|Collect all the ingredients and remove all the chocolate.||2||Level 402|
|Remove all the chocolate, score the required points and use all provided moves.||0||Level 433|
In CC071, Mixed levels are introduced very late (in Level 1196), but they are very common after that, with almost every episode having at least one. The song played in this level type is the same as in the original game. Unlike the original game, this level type is not restricted to a combination of jelly and ingredients levels, as more combinations exist.
These are the combinations that have appeared in CC071 and the level in which they were introduced:
Mixed levels are introduced at Level 826, and they are very common afterwards. As in other fanons, many different level types can be mixed together instead of just Jelly, Ingredients, and Timed levels. Unusually, however, the first combination introduced is not Jelly + Ingredients.
Notable Mixed Levels:
- Level 826: First + Mixed level.
- Level 827: First + Mixed level.
- Level 828: First + Mixed level.
- Level 830: First + Mixed level.
- Level 831: First + Mixed level.
- Level 836: First + + Mixed level.
Fan Crush Saga
Mixed levels are introduced at Level 301, after which they are very common. In FCS, 24 combinations of level types appear, which are listed on the fanon's main page.
To win a mixed level, the player must complete all the objectives from every individual level type included in that level.
When all the objectives have been completed, a striped candy is made for every move remaining (except for mixed levels with anti-order objective, in which all the moves must be used, or mixed levels with time instead of moves, in which the level will not end before the time is up), giving 3,000 points for each. Then each of the striped candies activate themselves.