Level 96 is the sixth level in Vanilla Volcano and the 20th Moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 128,000 points within 32 moves.
|Episode||Vanilla Volcano (C437CCS)|
|Target score||: 128,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 95||Level 96||Level 97|
- The player is required to score 4,000 points per move (128,000 points / 32 moves = 4,000 points per move).
- The icing will unlock dispensers that spew 8-move Candy Bombs when cleared. However, they do not pose much of a threat.
- Four colors makes it easy to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- The board is open at 64 spaces, and there are no other blockers besides the initial four-layered icing and candy bombs.
- Simply break the four-layered icing and keep defusing Candy Bombs to reach the target score.
- This is the third level that is a multiple of 32 in a row that has multiples or factors of the number 32.