|Target score||: 110,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||80|
|Level 959||Level 960||Level 961|
Level 960 (Super Saga) is the 5th level in Episode 110 and the 4th blocker level in Candy Crush Super Saga. To pass this level, you must remove all blockers and score at least 110,000 points in 60 moves. If you have renaming moves or special candies left in this level, Super Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- 60 moves are not enough to clear the blockers even with a present
- Bubblegum can make this worse.
- Peppermints sticks cannot be lighten up by matches if one part is tangled
- 2 peppermint sticks given can help you clearing most of the tangles of bubblegum and the empty locks
- You have to note that ANY blocker relieved out by Mystery Candies MUST be cleared too since you don't have specific blockers to clear out
- The ones spawned from the canons must also be cleared too.
- This means that if you don't have any blockers on the board, then you won the level
- Mystery candies can also assist you too if they relieve a special candy (e.g. Jelly Fish)
- If they relieve Lucky Candy, it can be changed to any blocker found from episodes 1-110 that can be removed (e.g. Chocolate) but not the ones that cannot be removed with fire candies/emmpress canies only (e.g. Joy) or nothing (e.g. Toffee Tornado Spawner)
- Don't let the bubblegum spread allover the board and tangle too much
- Try to clear the peppermint sticks in time
- Don't let the mystery candies relieve too much blockers since you have a restricted board
- Rely on the conveyor belt to create some special candies easily
- Don't let the swirls restrict your board since it will make difficult to pass the level.
|Element Spawn Notes|