|Jelly squares||: 32 : 36|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||68|
|Level 957||Level 958||Level 959|
Level 958 (CCR) is the eighth level in Chocolate Crossing and the 287th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 32 single, 36 double jelly squares and score at least 100,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The licorice swirls can be very annoying in this level. Even more will spawn.
- The jellies are worth 104,000 points, which is more than one star target score.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and licorice swirls spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (32 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (36 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 104,000 points