|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||80|
|Level 955||Level 956||Level 957|
Level 960 (Super Saga) is the 1st level in Episode 110 and the th order level in Candy Crush Super Saga. To pass this level, you must plan 10 and score at least 10,000 points in 45 moves. If you have renaming moves or special candies left in this level, Super Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- Both kinds of caramel can hard the game. Caramel can both spread and harden as mentioned before
- Now 2-layered Joy needs 2 fire candies to be removed. If you don't remove it in at least 1 to 2 moves, it will regrow to 2-layered
- 10 fire candies seems tons. 4 are given and new ones spawn every 2 moves
- Chocolate spawner can spawn chocolate. White ones spawn white chocolate. The left-top spawner spawns tornadoes and the top-right ones normal caramel. Those ones can make the game mad.
- Fire candies cracked by Toffee Tornado will be automatically collected and detonated.
- Even with 5 colors, it can be hard here. 4 given striped candies and can help.
- Locked icings require 2 hits to be removed. One with special candies and another one by doing a match near to them
- Don't let the spawners spawn too much chocolate/caramel/tornado
- Clear the caramel and the joys in time
|Element Spawn Notes|
- This is the first level to have 2-layered joy