|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||60|
|Level 949||Level 950||Level 951|
Level 950 (CCR) is the fifteenth and last level in Fruity Forest (CCR) and the 284th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 36 double jelly squares and score at least 30,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- There are many popcorns tn this level. They are hard to clear, especially isolated ones.
- All popcorns have jellies underneath!
- Provided special candies may help you clear popcorns.
- The board is not wide enough to make many cascades.
- The jellies are worth 72,000 points, which is more than two star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 36 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 144,000 points