|Jelly squares||: 72|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 933||Level 934||Level 935|
Level 934 (CCR) is the fourteenth level in Scrumptious Sea and the 280th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 72 double jelly squares and score at least 200,000 points in 38 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Licorice swirls can be very annoying and make clearing the top jellies very difficult.
- The jellies are worth 144,000 points. Hence, the additional 56,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and licorice swirls spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
Note: Single and double licorice swirls spawn randomly.
- ↑ 72 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 144,000 points