| This level is in the process of nerfing
This level will soon be getting a redesign as the maker of the level has decided to nerf it.
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 922||Level 923||Level 924|
Level 923 (CCR) is the third level in Scrumptious Sea and the 211st candy order level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must collect 100 yellow candies and score at least 10,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- You have to collect 100 yellow candies. That's mean you have to collect at least 4 yellow candies per move.
- The licorice canes block you to reach the right side of the board. Two ways to open are to destroy licorice lock with color bombs, or matching candy under licorice lock with at least two of that color in the left side.
- After clearing licorice lock, 3-layer icings block the candies from the left side.
- You have only 30 moves. It's quite insufficient.
- The orders are worth 10,000 points, which is equal to one star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.