|Target score||: 1,100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 898||Level 899||Level 900|
Level 899 (CCR) is the ninth level in Bonbon Beach (CCR) and the 39th moves level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must score at least 1,100,000 points in 24 moves. When there are no more moves left, Sugar Crush will activate all special candies and score you additional points.
- This level has nothing spawn but bombs!
- Candy Frogs can help in case you cannot clear the bombs in time.
- Target score is very high.
- The player is required to earn at least 45,840 points per move.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 1,100,000 points / 24 moves = 45833.3 points per move
- Everything except board layout is identical to original level 1394 - an extremely hard moves level despite with only four colors; this level is much easier since the board is more open and no stuck zones of bombs.
- This is the second level to have nothing spawn but bombs in CCR, the first is pre-nerf level 646.
- This level is considered the buffed version of CCR Tournament 3-5 because of hotter bombs and annoying frog.