|Target score||: 105,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 888||Level 889||Level 890|
Level 889 (Super Saga) is the 9th level in Episode 107 and the ?th mixed mode level in Candy Crush Super Saga. To pass this level, you must spread all the jam, eat 8 brown chocolate, clear 75 icing layers and score at least 105,000 points in 70 moves. If you have renaming moves or special candies left in this level, Super Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- You need lucky candies to get jam because it is in chocolate spawner.
- Fortunately, it is in locks
- Initial chocolate is also hard to be cleared
- 70 moves and 5 colors may not be enough
- You need more lucky candies to get more jam and icing.
- They spawn without dispensers at 1/3 probability
- helps you too
- For first, clear the initial chocolate
- Remove the peppermint sticks so you can get the keys collected
- Rely on combos from
- Rely on spawnable lucky candies to get more icing
- This is the first level to spawn lucky candies without their dispensers
- Before release, it had swirls canons instead of chocolate