|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||43|
|Level 885||Level 886||Level 887|
Level 886 (Super Saga) is the 5th level in Episode 107 and the ?th jam level in Candy Crush Super Saga. To pass this level, you must spread all the jam and score at least 20,000 points in 60 moves. If you have renaming moves or special candies left in this level, Super Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- Either removing the Peppermint Sticks or using Jelly Fishes, the player will have access to the lucky candies
- They MUST BE USED to get initial jam
- Peppermint Sticks can block the effect of striped candies so you can't remove the locks by striped candies
- You can do matches near to them to light up 0.5 stripes
- 6 colors never moderates the creation of special candies here due to this board. Hence you haven't only 60 moves but also which helps a bit.
- Spreading jam can be hard after relieving all lucky candies.
Part 1<>The Peppermint Sticks
- Try to do many matches near to them or use special candies to light up the sticks.
- Waste as lesser moves as you can so you can leave more moves to spread the jam
Part 2<>General and jam
- Try to rely on combos from to spread the jam efficiently
- Try to relieve the lucky candies in time
- Before release, it would be the first one to have jam under Peppermint Sticks