|Jelly squares||: 21|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||56|
|Level 848||Level 849||Level 850|
Level 849 (CCR) is the fourth level in Utopia Universe (CCR) and the 263rd jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 21 double jelly squares and score at least 40,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- There are full of 2-layer icings at the lower board. You need to clear them to make the matches at that area.
- With the presence of five colors, making special candies is a difficult job.
- There are many blockers in this level. They can be tricky to clear, especially popcorns.
- There are double jellies under the icings!
- Luckily, you have lots of moves and a UFO for helping hands.
- The jellies are worth 42,000 points, which is more than one star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 21 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 42,000 points
- This level is very similar to original level 649, but double jellies instead of single, 10 more moves, and one UFO provided with licorice lock.