|Jelly squares||: 15 : 9|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||68|
|Level 832||Level 833||Level 834|
Level 833 (CCR) is the third level in Almond Archive and the 256th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 15 single, 9 double jelly squares and score at least 50,000 points in 39 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- There are 15 double jellies under the white chocolate and are isolated from the main board.
- Licorice swirls can be annoying, but not much as no more spawn.
- Mystery candies may be a little help.
- The jellies are worth 33,000 points. Hence, an additional 17,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (15 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (9 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 33,000 points