| This level has been recently nerfed
A recent change was made to this level to make it easier, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Anti order||: 6|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||68|
|Level 831||Level 832||Level 833|
Level 832 (Super Saga) is the 2nd level in Episode 2 and the 19th pipline level in Candy Crush Super Saga. To pass this level, you must plan 200 and finally plan 90 and score at least 70,000 points in 60 moves. If you have renaming moves or special candies left in this level, Super Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- The shape of the board makes it harder to create special candies with 6 colors
- 200 with no filter is harder
- Now that you have 6 colors, it may be a bit easier
- The upper rows now only spawn bombs and they last for 30 moves.
- The chocolate spawners may reduce the probability of getting the bombs but they allow not to fail the level early
- Now they're encased in locks which they won't spread chocolate until you remove the lock
- Jelly fishes can help you collecting the bombs
- The blue swirls in the chests may hinder you
- Fortunately, they never spawn again
- A key spawns every 10 moves
- Up to 5 colorbombs can be used
- Try to collect tons of and collect as many bombs as you can so you cannot lose instantly.
- Try not to remove the locks from the chocolate spawners
- If you remove the lock, then wait the chocolate to spread a bit as of it will consume the bombs and prevent instant lose
- Remove the chests quickly and then remove the swirls to expand your area
- Try to use as lesser colorbombs as you can
|Element Spawn Notes|
- This is the first level to have Locked Chocolate Spawner
- This level used to have 100 moves before officially released.