|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||67|
|Level 79||Level 80||Level 81|
Level 80 (CCR) is the fifteenth and last level in Easter Eggs and the 24th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts, 2 cherries and score at least 40,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- Like original dreamworld level 80. This is an ingredients level. But it's easier because of 40 moves instead of 30.
- Teleporters may be confusing for some.
- The ingredients can fall into stuck zones, so be careful bringing them down.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to one star target score.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points