Level 80 is the fifth level in Marshmallow Mountain and the 12th Timed level. To pass this level, you must score at least 20,000 points within 1 minute and 20 seconds.
|Episode||Marshmallow Mountain (C437CCS)|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||80|
|Level 79||Level 80||Level 81|
- The player needs to earn 260 points per second (20,000 points / 80 seconds = 250 points per second).
- The icings severely restrict the playing space at the start, but once the player breaks through them, it shouldn't be too hard to achieve the target score.
- Five colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Like other levels, work your way in to remove all of the icing. Once it's gone, simply use special candies to reach the target score.
- There are three references to the level number within the level itself. First, the time limit is 80 seconds. Second, the board has 80 spaces. Finally, the three-star target score is 80,000 points. This is the 27th such level overall.
- This is also the sixth level in a row that is a multiple of 10 and has at least one reference to the level number within the level itself.