|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 768||Level 769||Level 770|
Level 769 (CCR) is the fourteenth level in Oatmeal Observatory and the 305th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must bring down 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry and score at least 20,000 points in 29 moves. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- The player has only 29 moves to bring down both ingredients.
- The icings block the candies path to the right side of the board.
- Licorice swirls block the exit; moreover, some are locked by licorice locks.
- You also have to deal with 7-move candy bombs.
- With the presence of 5 colors, it makes easy to create special candies.
- Ingredients are worth 20,000 points , which is equal to one star target score.
- Beware! There are some stuck zones. Be sure you drop the ingredients to the correct columns!
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- 2 ingredients x 20,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points