|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 759||Level 760||Level 761|
Level 760 (CCR) is the fifth level in Oatmeal Observatory and the 301st ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 cherries and score at least 40,000 points in 32 moves. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- You need to clear 3-layer icings and locked licorice swirls to open the path for ingredients.
- It is hard to deal with licorice swirls since they are locked and they are not easy to clear.
- 32 moves is quite limited to bring down ingredients.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points ; hence, an additional 20,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 2 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points