| This level used to be Impossible!
This level used to be currently or originally impossible to complete without boosters.
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 2 to 7 |
|Number of spaces||65|
|Level 757||Level 758||Level 759|
Level 758 (Super Saga) is the 3rd level in Episode 102 and the 2nd orders level in Candy Crush Super Saga. To pass this level, you must plan 1 and score at least 1,000 points in 25 moves. If you have renaming moves or special candies left in this level, Super Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- You have to do the difficult colorbomb+colorbomb combo in this seven-colored board
- Note that you have two in five layered globs and if they're used themselves, it is gameover
- Candy Frog and respawnable coloring candies in and can help you
- Since it is a quadrant board style, colorbombs and colorings can't be made
- The right sections are guarded by locks
- The only way is not to use the colorbombs with other candies
- Remove the locks from the other sides to get more space
- Take advantage of the coloring candies and candy frog.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- On web after mixing the colorbombs together, a Kong Video is shown and after that the tab reloads, making it impossible to complete the level. This happens to other quadrant levels that require such this combo. It was fixed in 28 September 2016.
- This is the only quadrant level that requires the difficult colorbomb+colorbomb combo
- This is the first quadrant level to have a space in the middle