|Jelly squares||: 20 : 48|
|Target score||: 180,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||68|
|Level 71||Level 72||Level 73|
Level 72 (CCR) is the seventh level in Easter Eggs and the 28th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 20 single, 48 double jelly squares and score at least 180,000 points in 31 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- There are many jellies in the board and some are hard to reach; moreover, you have only 31 moves to pass this level.
- Chocolate may ruin your day.
- The jellies are worth 162,000 points. Hence, an additional 64,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ (20 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly) + (48 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly) = 116,000 points
- The original version of this level is the first ingredients level with stuck zones.