|Jelly squares||: 6 : 61|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||71|
|Level 621||Level 622||Level 623|
Level 622 (CCR) is the second level in Banana Bay (CCR) and the 206th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 6 single, 61 double jelly squares and score at least 150,000 points in 28 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- There are some hard-to-reach jellies.
- 28 moves are very few to clear the jellies even with five colors.
- The jellies are worth 128,000 points. Hence, an additional 22,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (6 single jellies x 1,000 points per jelly) + (61 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly) = 128,000 points.