|Jelly squares||: 16|
|Target score||: 16,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 57||Level 58||Level 59|
Level 58 (CCR) is the eighth level in Lollipop Square and the 23rd jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 16 double jelly squares and score at least 44,000 points in 17 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points. Due to the board having six colors which makes it hard to create special candies, there are very few moves to clear this level, make this level hard to pass.
- 17 moves is too few to clear all jellies with 6 colors. With chocolate, it is much harder since they can interrupt your matches.
- The jellies are worth 32,000 points. Hence, an additional 12,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 16 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 32,000 points
- This used to be first extremely hard level without blockers.
- This is the first level of CCR reality to have a prime number of moves.