|Jelly squares||: 16|
|Target score||: 16,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 57||Level 58||Level 59|
Level 58 (CCR) is the eighth level in Lollipop Square and the 23rd jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 16 single jelly squares and score at least 16,000 points in 17 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points. Due to the board having six colors which makes it hard to create special candies, there are very few moves to clear this level, make this level hard to pass.
- 17 moves is too few to clear all jellies with 6 colors.
- The jellies are worth 16,000 points, which is equal to one star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 16 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly = 16,000 points
- This is the second level in Lollipop Square not to have chocolate.
- This used to be first extremely hard level without blockers.
- The real level 58 is not a quadrant level. But this level is.
- This level is similar to original level 33 in the past due to all the quadrants spawn candies. However, there are 6 colors and 3 more moves.
- This is the first level of CCR reality to have a prime number of moves.