|Jelly squares||: 27|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||54|
|Level 486||Level 487||Level 488|
Level 487 (CCR) is the second level in Meringue Madness and the 167th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 27 double jelly squares and score at least 70,000 points in 36 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Since licorice swirls and candy bombs are abundant in this level, clearing jellies can be an extremely hard job.
- Luckily, the player is provided with 2 color bombs for help.
- This level has 5 colors opposed to original, which has only 4.
- The jellies are worth 54,000 points. Hence, an additional 16,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Due to the given candy bombs, there is no difficulty in reaching the one star target score.
- Maroon line(s) show where the candies, licorice swirls and candy bombs spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and licorice swirls spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|