|Jelly squares||: 60|
|Target score||: 170,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 485||Level 486||Level 487|
Level 486 (CCR) is the first level in Meringue Madness and the 166th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 60 double jelly squares and score at least 170,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Same as original, but this is much harder because of fewer moves.
- There are additional jellies under the cake bomb and licorice locks! Makes this level harder.
- The jellies are worth 120,000 points. Hence, an additional 50,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 60 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 120,000 points
- This level is the same as original 486, but there are 35 moves instead of 45 and more jellies.
- The number of moves of this and levels 489 and 499 are being switched in CCR. (In original, 486 has 45 but 489 and 499 has 35.)