Level 449 is the 14th level in Gingerbread Glacier and the 91st Jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 6 single jelly squares and 29 double jelly squares and score at least 70,000 points within 50 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 6 : 29|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||65|
|Level 448||Level 449||Level 450|
- The jelly is worth 64,000 points (6 single jelly squares x 1,000 points per single jelly square + 29 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per double jelly square = 64,000 points). Therefore, an additional 6,000 points is required to reach the one-star targer score.
- Space is heavily restricted at the start, which can make things difficult at first.
- Like with many levels in Gingerbread Glacier, there are thick ice cubes, and the thickest ones can be extremely hard to reach.
- Some teleporters compensate for the lack of space, but they might not always be helpful.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades, although this is weakened by the second point.
- Efficiently create many combinations in order to remove all the ice cubes and clear the jelly.