|Jelly squares||: 50|
|Target score||: 130,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||75|
|Level 42||Level 43||Level 44|
Level 43 (CCR) is the eighth level in Cocoa City and the 18th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 50 double jelly squares and score at least 130,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Licorice locks are very annoying. You have to spend more moves to break them.
- There are only 40 moves to remove all the jelly with six colors present.
- The jellies are worth 100,000 points. Hence, an additional 30,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 50 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 100,000 points