|Ingredients||: 4 : 4|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||75|
|Level 409||Level 410||Level 411|
Level 410 (CCR) is the fifteenth and last level in Candy Concert (CCR) and the 165th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must collect 4 hazelnuts, 4 cherries and score at least 80,000 points in 41 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- You have to bring down 8 ingredients in 41 moves.
- 4 colors makes the level much easier.
- The ingredients are worth 80,000 points which is equal to one star target score.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Note: There are always 2 initial ingredients.
- ↑ 8 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 80,000 points
- This is an ingredients level.
- There are four pairs of teleporters.
- This level has 4 colors instead of 6.
- There are 41 moves (formerly 40) instead of 50.
- Dispensers can only spawn ingredients. They cannot spawn licorice swirls.
- No candy bombs.
- No chocolate spawners.
- Original of this level is an extremely notorious jelly level. This is the much easier ingredients level instead because creator against level 410 to be a jelly level and very-insanely hard level. It must be very easy ingredients level.
- This is the fifth level with 41 moves and the second consecutive level with that. (before buffing of level 408) This level is the celebrate for the 410th level.