|Jelly squares||: 30 : 12|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||60|
|Level 39||Level 40||Level 41|
Level 40 (CCR) is the fifth level in Cocoa City and the 16th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 30 single, 12 double jelly squares and score at least 100,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- There are additional jellies and licorice locks. Makes this level harder.
- Target score is very high, making much easier to fail.
- The jellies are worth 54,000 points. Hence, an additional 46,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ (30 single jellies × 1,000 points per double jelly) + (12 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 54,000 points
- This is one of the only levels in Reality where the number of moves equals the level number, the others are 20, 22, 30, and 35.