|Jelly squares||: 40|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||71|
|Level 392||Level 393||Level 394|
Level 393 (CCR) is the thirteenth level in Crunchy Kingdom and the 128th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 40 double jelly squares and score at least 80,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- There are twelve deadly licorice swirls, which are very hard to clear.
- You are provided with 7 jelly fish, but it won't help you much.
- Unlike original version, some of the icing has three layers instead of two.
- Unfortunately, all jellies under icing are double instead of single!
- The jellies are worth 80,000 points, which is equal to one star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 40 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 80,000 points