|Jelly squares||: 38 : 24|
|Target score||: 160,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 to 6 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 386||Level 387||Level 388|
Level 387 (CCR) is the seventh level in Crunchy Kingdom and the 125th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 38 single, 24 double jelly squares and score at least 160,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- There are many hard-to-reach double jellies.
- Jellies under icings are all double!
- No more yellow candies spawn, so they are very annoying if you don't clear.
- You have only 40 moves to clear all jellies.
- Chocolate spawners are extremely annoying as they produce chocolate to invade the board.
- The jellies are worth 86,000 points. Hence, an additional 74,000 points is required to earn 1 star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomization of candy colors.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ (38 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (24 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 86,000 points
- This is the first level to have the candy color that doesn't spawn already on the starting screen.