Level 381 is the 6th level in Blueberry Battlefield and the 81st Jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 39 double jelly squares and score at least 85,000 points within 42 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 39|
|Target score||: 85,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||54|
|Level 380||Level 381||Level 382|
- The jelly is worth 78,000 points (39 double jelly squares x 2,000 points = 78,000 points). Therefore, an additional 7,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- Four isolated jelly squares require combinations or jelly fish in order to be removed.
- One jelly fish will spawn every two moves.
- All the jelly on the main board can distract the jelly fish from clearing the isolated jelly.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Try to clear as much of the jelly on the main board as possible before setting off any jelly fish. This will make it more likely that they'll target the isolated squares instead of the jelly that can be just as easily matched on top of.