|Jelly squares||: 63|
|Target score||: 130,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 35||Level 36||Level 37|
Level 36 (CCR) is the first level in Cocoa City and the 13th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 63 double jelly squares and score at least 130,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- There are lots of jelly squares to clear in this level. 35 moves are not sufficient.
- The jellies are worth 126,000 points. Hence, an additional 4,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 63 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 126,000 points
- Unlike original, this is a very hard episode opener instead of very easy.