Level 347 is the second level in Tortilla Town and the 76th Jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 15 single jelly squares and 40 double jelly squares and score at least 100,000 points within 55 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 15 : 40|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 346||Level 347||Level 348|
- The jelly is worth 95,000 points (15 single jelly squares x 1,000 points + 40 double jelly squares x 2,000 points = 95,000 points). Therefore, an additional 5,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- Two jelly fish are provided, but they won't be of much use if they target the exposed jelly.
- Thick icing covers a considerable percentage of the jelly, and can be difficult to break.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Start by focusing on the jelly that is already open to reduce the likelihood that the jelly fish will target them when you release them.
- Next, clear the four-layered icing to give yourself some more room to attack the five-layered icing, and then clear the jelly hidden underneath them.
- If you've managed to save the jelly fish after that, let them go on the five-layered icing and you should be able to clear as many as six jelly squares immediately.
- Finally, use your remaining moves to finish off all the icing and jelly that remains.