|Jelly squares||: 39|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||67|
|Level 326||Level 327||Level 328|
Level 327 (CCR) is the seventh level in Munchy Monument and the 113th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 39 double jelly squares and score at least 40,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The positions of some jellies are extremely hard to reach, especially top-left and the right ones.
- Licorice locks make reaching jellies at the extreme left and right much harder.
- 6 colors makes matter worse.
- The jellies are worth 78,000 points, which is more than one star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 39 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 78,000 points
- The number of moves and jelly to clear is identical to original counterpart, but much harder.