Level 31 is the first level in Brownie Bar and the sixth Candy Order level. To pass this level, you must collect 15 regular icing squares and score at least 15,000 points within 40 moves.
|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 30||Level 31||Level 32|
- This level introduces a completely new twist on Candy Order levels: clearing blockers as part of an order. Therefore, this may throw a lot of players off.
- However, there are plenty of moves to clear the icing.
- Five colors make it easier to create special candies.
- The order gives the player enough points to reach the target score, as each blocker cleared as part of an order is worth 1,000 points. (15 regular icing squares x 1,000 points each = 15,000 points).
- Focus on removing the regular icing that forms the number 3. There are 14 squares, meaning that once they're completely gone, you only need to remove one more square.
- The icings form a small number 31.