|Jelly squares||: 16|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||76|
|Level 313||Level 314||Level 315|
Level 314 (CCR) is the ninth level in Sparkle Sea and the 105th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 16 double jelly squares and score at least 30,000 points in 27 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Since there are many blockers in the board, it's hard to get the jellies.
- The board is awkwardly-shaped due to the presence of holes and the position of the chocolate spawners, making it harder to reach some of the jelly as well as to make special candies.
- The player has only 27 moves instead of 40.
- The jellies are worth 32,000 points, which is more than one star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 16 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 32,000 points