|Jelly squares||: 16 : 21|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||68|
|Level 294||Level 295||Level 296|
Level 295 (CCR) is the fifth level in Wafer Woods and the 101st jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 16 single, 21 double jelly squares and score at least 40,000 points in 24 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The odd and almost sporadic placement of jelly makes it hard to reach some of them. Furthermore, there are 2 jelly squares are isolated. Makes it extremely difficult to pass.
- There are only 24 moves to clear all jellies.
- There are four locked bombs in the middle. This can be very dangerous since they explode in only 8 moves.
- The icings at the isolated jellies make the level much harder.
- Luckily, mystery candy spawns every 4 moves.
- The presence of five colors makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 58,000 points, which is more than one star target score.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (16 single jellies × 2,000 points per single jelly) + (21 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 58,000 points