|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||67|
|Level 245||Level 246||Level 247|
Level 246 (CCR) is the first level in Sweet Snowdrifts and the 52nd candy order level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must collect 41 color bombs and score at least 120,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- Since lucky candies are here, you only have to create 10 more color bombs.
- The order is worth 41,000 points. Hence, an additional 79,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 41 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 41,000 points
- Lucky candies are introduced in this level.
- This level requires the largest number of color bombs to collect within a level, with 41. More than most levels in original Candy Crush.
- This level has 31 lucky candies, more than most levels, but beaten by Level 914, with 58.
- Ths is the only level in Sweet Snowdrifts to exclude yellow candies.