|Jelly squares||: 16|
|Target score||: 34,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||61|
|Level 238||Level 239||Level 240|
Level 239 (CCR) is the ninth level in Funky Farm (CCR) and the 83rd jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 16 double jelly squares and score at least 34,000 points in 15 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The licorice swirls make the jellies harder to clear.
- With only 15 moves instead of 30, this one is much harder than its original counterpart.
- The more mystery candies will spawn, but only first and last columns.
- The jellies are worth 32,000 points. Hence, an additional 2,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and licorice swirls spawn.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 16 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 32,000 points