Level 238 is the 13th level in Popcorn Plains and the 50th Candy Order level. To pass this level, you must collect 15 striped candies, 10 wrapped candies, and 5 striped + wrapped candy combinations and score 60,000 points within 50 moves.
|Orders|| : 15 : 10 |
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 237||Level 238||Level 239|
- A key will fall every five moves, which will in the end unlock a load of special candies.
- Before that is accomplished, however, the player must make their own in a confined space.
- Fortunately, there are no other blockers on the level, so once the special candies are all freed, it's simply a matter of using or combining them. However, simply using them can lead to less being available as fodder for the striped + wrapped candy combination order.
- Five colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades, however, this is less applicable at the start due to the second point.
- Use the first half of your moves to create, use, and combine as many special candies as you can while collecting the keys.
- After all the chests are opened, use your remaining moves to complete the orders.
Originally, the striped and wrapped candy orders had been doubled. The target scores were also larger. The old difficulty was Hard.