Level 235 is the 10th level in Popcorn Plains and the 49th Ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 cherries and 2 hazelnuts and score at least 40,000 points within 52 moves.
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||61|
|Level 234||Level 235||Level 236|
- The remaining two ingredients fall at 37 and 22 moves left, unless an ingredient is dropped before then.
- The ingredients will only spawn on the conveyor belt, and the ingredients must be dropped in a specific area, otherwise they will go through a long cycle in which they can't be collected, effectively giving the player few chances to collect them.
- The candy bombs are a constant threat despite their relatively long fuses because they are more often than not isolated from the main board, usually needing striped candies to be reached.
- Some three-layered icing takes up space on the main board that can be needed to drop the ingredients when they pass by the designated area, in addition to keeping the bombs at bay.
- The cake bomb can help in removing these icings, but once it is gone, chocolate spawners can start overtaking the board and cause further distraction from dropping the ingredients.
- Overall, there is a lot that the player needs to keep track of in this level, and it can be overwhelming for some.
- The presence of only five candy colors makes it slightly easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.