Level 234 is the ninth level in Popcorn Plains and the 49th Candy Order level. To pass this level, you must collect 17 color bombs and score at least 170,000 points within 38 moves.
|Target score||: 170,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||65|
|Level 233||Level 234||Level 235|
- The order is worth 17,000 points (17 color bombs x 1,000 points per color bomb = 17,000 points). Therefore, an additional 153,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- This level is a quadrant level, so you must use the lucky candies and popcorn to generate the color bombs needed to complete the order.
- The color bomb in the middle of the level can't be reached by matching or with striped candies, so either wrapped candies or combinations must be used to trigger it. Furthermore, it is protected by marmalade, making it even harder to collect said color bomb.
- It can be easy to make color bomb + color bomb combinations which can affect all the popcorn at once, but getting three hits on them can still be somewhat challenging.
- The presence of only four candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Start by opening the lucky candies. Only use two at a time that are in the same column as each other, that way you can optimize your usage of them by making three color bomb + color bomb combinations.
- After three color bomb + color bomb combinations, the popcorn is removed and all of the remaining color bombs you need should be on the board paired together. Make one more to end the level.
- This level introduces Lucky Candies.
- It is also the second quadrant level, the first being Level 46, 188 levels earlier.
- This level was created nearly exactly the same as one of Courtemanche437's contest entries on Candy Crush Saga Wiki, with the only difference being that this level has two less moves available. Therefore, this is the sixth level that was designed before its official release in C437CCS, with the others being Levels 34, 107, 119, 134, and 214.