Level 231 is the sixth level in Popcorn Plains and the 52nd Jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 21 single jelly squares and 56 double jelly squares and score at least 140,000 points within 51 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 21 : 56|
|Target score||: 140,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 230||Level 231||Level 232|
- The jelly is worth 133,000 points (21 single jelly squares x 1,000 points + 56 double jelly squares x 2,000 points = 133,000 points). Therefore, an additional 7,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- Most of the jelly is in plain sight and can be cleared easily, but some are behind thick four- and five-layered icing squares. Fortunately, the hidden jellies are only single jellies.
- 51 moves might seem like a lot, but many of them could be spent breaking open the icing.
- Six colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Start by removing the icing to open up more space in the center, and then attack the jellies.