Level 228 is the third level in Popcorn Plains and the 49th Candy Order level. To pass this level, you must collect 150 orange candies, 4 cake bombs, and 15 chocolate squares and score at least 75,000 points within 45 moves.
|Orders||: 150 : 15|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 227||Level 228||Level 229|
- All four cake bombs must be cleared, which can be a lot to do in just 45 moves.
- The spread of chocolate can reduce space needed to get rid of the cake bombs, but at the same time, chocolate is also one of the orders, so removing all of it before 15 squares have been produced can actually slow down the completion of the level due to that order not being filled.
- Additionally, the orange candy order can be hard to complete since at first the board space is limited, though clearing the cake bombs can help open up the level more and thus make collecting the candies easier.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades, but this is less applicable due to part of the above point.
- Start by focusing on any of the cake bombs, as they take up the most space in the level and are the hardest order to fill.
- Don't worry about the chocolate until nine more squares are produced, as if you manage to clear a cake bomb, all of it will be wiped out and collected.
- The cake bombs' explosions should collect a lot of orange candies, but there will still probably be plenty left to collect, so create and combine as many special candies as possible to complete the level with your remaining moves.