Level 227 is the second level in Popcorn Plains and the 36th Timed level. To pass this level, you must score at least 70,000 points within 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 226||Level 227||Level 228|
- The player is required to score 480 points per second (70,000 points / 150 seconds = 466.667 points per second).
- There is a large sum of two- and three-layered icing on the board, which can be tricky to remove.
- However, the four toffee tornadoes may be able to help get rid of them quicker, though at the same time they can also take away precious spaces from the board.
- Six colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Break your way through the icing to open up more board space, and then create and combine special candies to reach the target score.
There used to be four- and five-layered icing present instead of two- and three-layered icing. The old difficulty was Insanely Hard.