Level 226 is the first level in Popcorn Plains and the 47th Ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 5 cherries and 5 hazelnuts and score at least 105,000 points within 50 moves.
|Ingredients||: 5 : 5|
|Target score||: 105,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 225||Level 226||Level 227|
- An ingredient falls every five moves unless one has already been brought down. This can be in any column that is open.
- This level introduces popcorn, which first appears in Level 711 in the real Candy Crush Saga, 485 levels later. So, some players may not be prepared to deal with the blocker yet, especially considering its properties.
- However, so long as the player knows where to make a match when an ingredient is about to spawn, this can be a very easy level if they lead the ingredients away from the icing and popcorn.
- The presence of six colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades, but this is less applicable due to the above points.
- Make your first priority removing the icing and popcorn in the center, as they are the main obstacles in this level.
- Once the board is open, simply create and combine as many special candies as possible to drop the ingredients.