Level 221 is the 11th level in Cherry Canyon and the 47th Candy Order level. To pass this level, you must collect 7 striped + wrapped candy combinations and 250 red candies and score at least 70,000 points within 75 moves.
|Episode||Cherry Canyon (C437CCS)|
|Orders||: 7 : 250|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 220||Level 221||Level 222|
- The player is required to make 7 striped + wrapped candy combinations, which can be a lot compared to previous levels.
- However, there are a lot of moves given to do so, which approximates to one combination every 11 moves.
- The red candy order can also be considered quite lofty, though the need to make so many striped + wrapped candy combinations can make this order seem eventual.
- The chests can provide at least one striped + wrapped candy combination if all the keys are collected.
- Moreover, there is little in the way of other blockers, that being some licorice swirls and two-layered icing.
- In conclusion, while the orders may seem intimidating, it shouldn't really be as hard as it looks.
- This level has the most combinations required up to this point in C437CCS, at seven.
- This level also has the second greatest amount of moves available so far with 75, and is beaten only by Level 88 with 80 moves.
- It is also the only level with 75 moves at this point.