Level 220 is the 10th level in Cherry Canyon and the 50th Jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 66 double jelly squares and score at least 135,000 points within 44 moves.
|Episode||Cherry Canyon (C437CCS)|
|Jelly squares||: 66|
|Target score||: 135,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||66|
|Level 219||Level 220||Level 221|
- Every space on the board is a double jelly, most of which are covered with regular icings.
- There is not much space available at the beginning, and the corners and sides can be tricky to reach.
- Fortunately, there are plenty of moves available, especially for a four-colored level.
- As a result, once the board opens up, it should be much easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- All in all, this is another relatively easy level that may also prove to be fun if played right.
- Start by clearing the regular icing in the middle, and then work your way outward from there to reveal the jellies.
- From there, create and combine special candies and aim to trigger as many cascades as possible to finish them all off.