Level 214 is the fourth level in Cherry Canyon and the 49th Jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 81 double jelly squares and score at least 170,000 points within 30 moves.
|Episode||Cherry Canyon (C437CCS)|
|Jelly squares||: 81|
|Target score||: 170,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 213||Level 214||Level 215|
- You have to clear all the jellies on a full board in just 30 moves.
- There are six colors present, making it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- However, every space on the board at the start is a mystery egg, and up to 10 will spawn every move.
- Consequently, you can either get a ton of special candies or piles of detrimental blockers, which can make this level a cakewalk or a nightmare.
- This level was originally designed using an older method Courtemanche437 would make levels with, and was first seen in one of his blog posts from September 2014 with slightly different target scores. Therefore, this is the fifth level to have been created before its official release in C437CCS, with the others being Levels 34, 107, 119, and 134.